This information is subject to change without notice. This version in effect since January 1, 2009.
Trademarked company and game names appear throughout this web site. Rather than list the company names and entities that own the marks and/or insert a trademark symbol with each mention of each name, DeLano Service, Inc. states that the use of these names is for editorial purposes only and to the benefit of the trademark owner with no intention of infringing upon their mark. In addition, DeLano Service, Inc. states that it has no copyright claim over the companies' materials and such materials are used for marketing purposes only. Users of this web site should contact the trademark or copyright owner directly to obtain additional information regarding trademark and copyright issues.
2. Non-Identifiable Information – Like many other Internet websites, the Website automatically collects certain non-identifiable information regarding Website users, such as the Internet Protocol (“IP”) address of your computer, the IP address of your Internet Service Provider, the date and time you access the Website, the Internet address of the website from which you linked directly to the Website, the operating system you are using, and the Website pages read and images viewed. This non-identifiable information is used for system administration purposes and to improve the Website. Non-identifiable information may be disclosed to others and permanently archived for future use.
4. Cookies – The Website uses “cookies”, a technology that installs a small amount of information on a Website user’s computer to permit the Website to recognize future visits using that computer. Cookies enhance the convenience and use of the Website. For example, the information provided through cookies may be used to recognize you as a previous user of the Website (so you do not have to enter your personal information every time), offer personalized web page content and information for your use, and otherwise facilitate your Website experience. You may choose to decline cookies if your browser permits, but doing so may affect your ability to access or use certain features of the Website.
5. Your Personal Information – In your dealings with DeLano Service and during your use of the Website, you may be asked to voluntarily provide personal information for purposes such as facilitating communications with you, facilitating your use of the Website or other purposes. If you choose not to provide certain requested personal information, you may be unable to use certain features of the Website.
6. Use of Your Personal Information – DeLano Service may use your personal information to contact and correspond with you, respond to your communications, provide services to you, facilitate and enhance your use of the Website, and as otherwise permitted by law. DeLano Service may develop a confidential profile for you, which will be used to provide services to you and facilitate your use of the Website. Additionally, DeLano Service may keep a record of all communications with you.
8. Emails from DeLano Service – If you contact DeLano Service by email or otherwise indicate that you would like to receive email from DeLano Service then DeLano Service may send to you, from time to time, email or other communications containing information about DeLano Service and other matters DeLano Service believes will interest you. At any time you may ask DeLano Service to stop sending you email and other information by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Also, each email DeLano Service sends to you will tell you how to decline further unsolicited email. From time to time DeLano Service may also send to you email containing important information regarding the Website, which you may opt out of receiving.
9. Disclosure of Your Personal Information – DeLano Service may disclose your personal information in the following circumstances:
Disclosure to Other Website Users - When you post material to the Website, your user name and email address will be disclosed on the Website as the source of the materials. Materials posted to the Website are generally available to all Website users, except those materials subject to a password will be available only to Website users with the password and DeLano Service.
11. Accessing Your Personal Information - You may request access to your personal information and information about DeLano Service’s collection, use and disclosure of that information by contacting us at email@example.com. Subject to certain exceptions prescribed by law, you will be given reasonable access to your personal information within a reasonable time, and will be entitled to challenge the accuracy and completeness of the information and to have it amended as appropriate. You can help DeLano Service maintain the accuracy of your information by notifying DeLano Service of any changes to your personal information.
14. Other Websites - The Website may contain links to other websites or Internet resources. When you click on one of those links you are contacting another website. DeLano Service has no responsibility or liability for or control over those other websites or their collection, use and disclosure of your personal information.